When I started using oils 3 years ago, the last thing I was looking for was emotional support. But now, I can’t imagine living without them as tools to support me and the family!!
This is how I use them;
- Lavender Peace – in the diffuser by itself or with Frankincense, Wild Orange and Copaiba to help calm the farm! It gives me an instant sense of relaxation as well. It is also amazing for sleep.
- Copaiba – a drop under the tongue or the roof of my mouth in the morning and before bed and as needed throughout the day to calm and even mood.
- Frankincense – a drop under the tongue or roof of my mouth in the morning and before bed and a drop to the hands and breathed deeply throughout the day as needed, ahhh BLISS! Helps me feel more centred and at peace.
- Wild Orange – with Balance Grounding Blend in the diffuser to calm the little monsters in the house. A drop into the hands and breathed in deeply to uplift mood. If you’ve smelt Wild Orange you will know how delicious it is!
- Balance – This blend is amazing for grounding and calming anxious thoughts and apply in to my wrists liberally through the day as needed as well as using it in the diffuser.
Do you love these oils too? Which is your favourite?