Native to Australia, Eucalyptus trees are tall evergreen that grow up to 15m in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum trees.
A conifer that is Native to North America, this tall evergreen tree is best known as the Christmas tree with its lemon scented note thats sweet and refreshing.
If a more natural way of life is on your Christmas wish list this year, then a kit can be the best option to get you started.
The doTERRA Home Essentials kit is what I started with 3+ years ago. I knew almost nothing about essential oils, but I knew I wanted to start using them in my home plus explore doTERRA as a business option.
So I ordered my kit online with someone who I knew was using the oils, committed to a change in our current health care system and was building a successful doTERRA business. I honestly feel blessed every single day that I made that decision (and that my husband thought it was a good one too 😉 ) because;
- I have the best essential oils in the world (aka natural heath care, both physical and mental)
- I have met an amazing bunch of (mostly) women who are passionate about this as I am, plus supportive, kind and giving
- I am earning an income that keeps increasing each month and allows me to work from home around my life and family.
Here’s what you get with a doTERRA Home Essentials Kit:
- 1 x 15ml Frankincense essential oil (250 drops)
- 1 x 15ml Lavender essential oil
- 1 x 15ml Lemon essential oil
- 1 x 15ml Tea Tree essential oil
- 1 x 15ml Oregano essential oil
- 1 x 15ml Peppermint essential oil
- 1 x 15ml Easy Air blend essential oil
- 1 x 15ml DigestZen blend essential oil
- 1 x 15ml OnGuard blend essential oil
- 1 x 5ml Ice Blue blend essential oil (85 drops)
- Petal Diffuser
- Wholesale Account for one year giving you access to doTERRA products at 25% off
- Full Support, guidance and education to use your oils either as a customer or to start your own business.
If you would like to have a chat with me to get started with your own kit (or individualised oil choices) contact me here.
When you rub, apply or massage doterra essential oils onto your body, you are starting an experience at your sensory receptors. Once absorbed, they stay in the applied area for a localised benefit.
When I started using oils 3 years ago, the last thing I was looking for was emotional support. But now, I can’t imagine living without them as tools to support me and the family!!
This is how I use them;
- Lavender Peace – in the diffuser by itself or with Frankincense, Wild Orange and Copaiba to help calm the farm! It gives me an instant sense of relaxation as well. It is also amazing for sleep.
- Copaiba – a drop under the tongue or the roof of my mouth in the morning and before bed and as needed throughout the day to calm and even mood.
- Frankincense – a drop under the tongue or roof of my mouth in the morning and before bed and a drop to the hands and breathed deeply throughout the day as needed, ahhh BLISS! Helps me feel more centred and at peace.
- Wild Orange – with Balance Grounding Blend in the diffuser to calm the little monsters in the house. A drop into the hands and breathed in deeply to uplift mood. If you’ve smelt Wild Orange you will know how delicious it is!
- Balance – This blend is amazing for grounding and calming anxious thoughts and apply in to my wrists liberally through the day as needed as well as using it in the diffuser.
Do you love these oils too? Which is your favourite?
Who else likes to Oil Pull??
Today I have added a drop of Oregano (which is a hot oil – but fine in a spoonful of coconut oil) , On Guard and Frankincense.
My mouth, teeth and gums always feel amazing after I do this and I know I am helping my oral heath and detoxification.
I would love to do this every morning, but realistically is it usually 3-4 times a week.
You simply get a spoonful of coconut oil, add your essential oils and then swish it around your mouth for 10 – 20 minutes. You may need to build up to that amount of time.
It is best to do it first thing in the morning before eating. Make sure you spit it out afterwards and rinse and then brush your teeth as normal . Easy peasy!